Saturday, March 6, 2010

Daniel Ellsworth & The Great Lakes

I feel very blessed in the talented friend and family department.  It seems as though I'm surrounded by people who have amazing gifts whether it be with music, writing, art, crafting, counseling and the list goes on.  I wish I could have a blog just dedicated to people who I think are amazing.  It just so happens that I am married to one incredibly talented guy.  Its undeniable that he's one of the best keys players I've ever seen (and that a lot of people have seen).  The thing I'm most proud of is his song-writing ability.  I hope I don't seem boastful by his abilities but I really do find it refreshing to see a singer-song writer write with passion and do it intelligently.  He also happens to have the best band a guy (and musician's wife) could ask for...I'll let you be the judge!


Check out their newest video "Edison Light" here !  


love,
one proud wife

No comments:

Post a Comment