Monday, May 10, 2010

Black Mold and Shop Update!

Hi friends,

Who knew black mold could make you sick? After a full weekend of birthday celebrations, volunteering by ripping up wet carpets and insulation, experiencing Ethiopian food for the first time (yum!!) a bad bad cold/flu has finally struck my system. I'm really hoping this passes through my system quickly! I have a dog at my feet, Dan playing music in the background and enough gummy bears (always important) to help me get well soon. Cheers to that!

Available this week in the shop is this 'Ms Olive Oyl' adorable dress! How can you not feel cute wearing this?



I hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far!

love,
Beth

1 comment:

  1. I was helping clean up someones house for several hours and got sick the next day. I have been sick for almost a week now! it's crazy and I know it has to do something with the mold. yuck. Hope you feel better soon!
    and I love that dress! so cute!

    ReplyDelete