Monday, March 29, 2010

My Red Wagon Art

Happy Monday!

Sometimes Mondays can be a drag but with the sunshine and nice long walk on my lunch hour things are off to a great start.  Plus, its a Paul Simon 8 off 8th tonight and a lot of my favorite Nashville bands are playing!

I thought I'd take this Monday post to talk about my good friend Amanda's art..My Red Wagon Art!  I've been a huge fan since the day I met her and saw her art.  I have several pieces in my house that I LOVE and always get compliments on.  Here is how her art makes you feel...think about your best memory while sipping tea, listening to bluegrass with the windows open on a sunny Sunday afternoon. You now can imagine holding a piece of "My Red Wagon Art" in your hands.

















For some reason I'm unable to load anymore photos of art so please check out her etsy page! http://www.etsy.com/shop/myredwagonart

In Africa news, I got my plane itinerary today! If by chance I get stranded on an island and get lost from flying Ethiopian Air for 22 hours, I will be on flight 501.

love,
Beth

 


No comments:

Post a Comment