Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Invisible Creature

Hi friends,
Happy St. Patrick's Day! I love any day where there is something to be excited about even if for me it is just wearing something green and possibly getting together with friends to have a drink.  I still have memories from when I was little living in Mattoon, IL (home of Lender's Bagels) and getting a green bagel every St. Patrick's Day.  Now THAT is something to look forward to.


Today one of my duties at work was to research album packaging for a band called Sixpence None The Richer.  You may know them by the famous "Kiss Me" song that is in every birth control commercial or from the hit 90's movie "She's All That".  (What ever happened to Rachel Lee Cook anyway?) While scouring the internet, I came across a group of graphic designers called Invisible Creature.  


Invisible Creature has has 4 Grammy nominations and rightfully so.  Take a look at these rock stars of design.

























































Gorgeous!!


Can I also just say I must be illiterate in the blogging world because I can't figure out why the spacing of my paragraphs are so crazy and words are underlined?!  Little help please.


In the meantime...take a listen to the new She & Him record here !

Love,
Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment