Thursday, March 4, 2010

Blowin' in the Wind

Hi Friends,

What a week.  My Kenya trip has been cancelled due to not enough people signing up for the trip.  I feel a little bit heartbroken and a little bit hopeful.  Mocha Club has another trip to Ethiopia planned in July that I believe I'm going to sign up for.  I'm waiting a couple days to make sure there is where I'm supposed to go.   I need to make the switch in my mind and heart that I'll be going somewhere different than planned.  I suppose this is how life goes, right!?  Our plans don't always work out and almost always do they turn out better than expected.  I do know this for sure...I will plant my feet on African soil (sounds a bit dramatic but   aren't life dreams supposed to be big and dramatic?)



love,
beth

1 comment:

  1. I sure have a soft spot for Kenya, and might be going back myself this year, but I know a few people that have been to Ethiopia. My sister is going this summer, too. A heart for Africa is a heart for Africa! I'll be praying that you'll be in the right place! I know it'll be amazing no matter what.

    ReplyDelete