Sunday, February 14, 2010

Vintage Finds!

Hi!

Happy Valentine's Day friends!  I'm so glad this wonderful holiday is on a Sunday this year.  A whole day to celebrate!  Speaking of  'Valentine's Day'...Dan and I saw this movie last night.  I hope I don't burst any bubbles by saying it was the most shallow movie I've ever seen.

On to a lighter note...I thought I'd do a post called "Vintage Finds".  Until I figure out a more suitable name for this weekly post, I always thought it would be fun to do a post about finding vintage items and how I've made them fit into my home.  Do you have any suggestions on a name?

This week I was able to acquire 2 architectural metal filing cabinets from work.  It was quite the process getting them into the house because they are HUGE and very heavy.  I put them in our guest room/art room and here's the final result!



Happy Valentine's Day!!

love,
Beth

PS. I hope you enjoy the lovely models...Norma Jean and Chloe!

No comments:

Post a Comment