Monday, December 28, 2009

Vacation..how I love thee!

Hi friends,

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!  This Christmas was really wonderful and I've come back to Nashville extremely grateful for my family.  We even had a white Christmas which always seems to make the season a little more magical.

My family got me a digital SLR for Christmas which I'm really excited about and I could probably name 100 reasons why I'm excited to use it!  Get ready for photo overload in the near future and my attempt to master the art of photography.  So far I've learned that everything in photography is backwards and you really have to focus (no punt intended) and know how to use the camera to have a really great photo.

Today I had a burst of energy and decided to completely rearrange our guest bedroom/art room.  Once I start I can't stop and look like a complete mad woman throwing things around, moving furniture, drilling things in to the wall.  I'll post before and after pictures after to prove the fruits of my crazy labor.

Until then, I thought I'd post these amazing prints from Arts & Ghost.  You can find her here!




1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see the "guest room" -- even though we all know it is TATA'S ROOM. :)

    ReplyDelete