Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Dream Christmas List

Thanksgiving is coming upon us (1 day!) and soon will come the best time of the year...Christmas!  I had the thought the other day that some say the meaning of Christmas is lost with all the fuss over Santa, presents, and lights.  However, what other time of the year do you actually feel love and happiness in the air?

Today I stepped into the dangerous and wonderful world of etsy and made a little Christmas wish list.  I'm trying to step out of the box of asking for practical things such as a vacuum or socks...even though I feel a bit guilty for wanting anything, but a girl can dream!

1. Vintage 1960s mustard yellow coat : I have recently become obsessed with this color...ahh, I'm in love.




















2. Felt Ball Necklace : this is so unique!



















3.  Annie Leibovitz's 'At Work'
4. Cuisinart ICE-21 Frozen Yogurt – Ice Cream & Sorbet Maker

5. Moccasin Slippers
6. Vintage Cocktail Shaker : I think may be watching 'Mad Men' a bit too much..

1 comment:

  1. beth, i am also obsessed with mustard yellow. i love it! but the only problem is when i like a color...everything i buy is that color. so i have to control myself. sometimes i walk out of the house and realize my coat, my bag, my pants are all green! or floral. anyways, you need that coat and necklace. they are amazing.

    ReplyDelete