Thursday, November 18, 2010

Christmas: Anthropologie Style

Today I hopped on over to the Anthropologie website where I did my ritual "oo's and ahh's" over all of their very pretty home items and then painfully looked down at the price tag.  That glance deserved a big 'ouch!'.   I came upon some of their books they have for sale and found myself wishing I had every single one of them.  If by chance you are a follower of this blog, you know by now that I'm an avid 'book judger' and collector of pretty books.  Just look at these pretty clothbound books for sale:

























You may ask yourself, "what can I do with these books besides just putting them on a book shelf?"

Look at the creative way these books are positioned.









































































Now for the shameless (not that shameless) plug.  My shop has very similar, and truly vintage, books for sale!  I do believe these would make great Christmas presents.  Take a stroll on over to the shop to check them out if you have a minute!

Have a great rest of your Thursday!

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment