Friday, April 30, 2010

Hello again

Hello Friends,

Happy Saturday to you! I've been pretty absent in the blogging world lately. While sitting here, I just killed two ants. This is not like me at all. I will usually gently try to pick up the ant and place it outside. Someone once suggested I become Buddhist because of my love for creatures even as small as ants and worms.

I just got home from buying the prettiest red Singer dress form! It will soon be used for the shop.


Our garden is coming in to bloom! We've planted carrots, arugula and spinach and each day I see more and more life. My birthday is coming up next week and I asked for vegetable canning supplies. That might give you some insight into my life right now and what consumes my thoughts! Dear Pioneer Woman, can we please be friends?

Here's a glimpse into my past week which included gardening and our good friends Kacie and Justin getting married!










Have a wonderful weekend,

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment